planned giving with the UMRC Foundation
Plan Your Legacy Today to Support Tomorrow’s Older Adults
Leaving a legacy is a lasting reflection of your life’s work – your interests, values, and beliefs. A planned gift to the UMRC Foundation:
- Costs you nothing today
- Makes a difference in the lives of older adults
- Still allows you to take care of your family
To learn more about why planned giving is so important, reach out to the UMRC Foundation or visit christianwill.org/umrc/ Types of planned giving include:
- Will or Trust - Make a lasting difference in the lives of older adults by making a gift in your estate plan.
- Charitable Gift Annuity - A charitable gift annuity benefits the foundation, while providing lifelong interest income to you or someone you designate. The interest rate is based on your age when you begin taking these payments.
- Retirement Plan/Insurance Policy - Designate the UMRC Foundation as the beneficiary of your retirement plan or life insurance policy.
- Personal Property - Gifts of real estate or other personal assets may be accepted, in accordance with legal guidelines and policies of UMRC.
Watch this short video from Melissa Goodson, Major Gifts Officer, to learn more about making a legacy gift.